Sunday, September 18, 2016

Love Dove

Back in the Spring, I did a post on my vintage wheeled animal collection. In it, I was talking about how surprised I was to see a clothing print where swans were riding bicycles. There were a few different pieces in this collection by the brand Love Dove, and I decided on the skirt. I finally got around to wearing it last week. It was the perfect print to pattern mix with, so I went with a black and white striped top. Another fun fact is that my nickname for Carson is "Love Dove" (short for Lovey Dovey) so it made getting this skirt even more fun. When we were getting ready in the morning, Carson was pointing to the swans and making "quacking" noises. And I told Richard I had no idea swans knew how to ride bicycles and he gave me a crazy look. Yeah, I am that kind of Mom.

Perfect Tee in black/white stripes : LuLaRoe
Love Dove "Going, Going Swan" Skirt : Modcloth
Ankle Strap Wedges : Rockport
Jessica Simpson Sunglasses : TJ Maxx




No comments: