Thursday, August 18, 2016

Warby Parker : Field Series


I’ve needed correction to my vision since 8th grade. As much as I love certain glasses styles, I have to be truthful to myself in knowing that I am a contact lens wearer. Believe me, I’ve tried to wear glasses to change my look up but I just can’t do it! However, I do wear sunglasses daily. My eyes are really sensitive to the sunlight, so even on an overcast day I need the protection! Most of my blog pictures feature this particular accessory.
I remember checking out Warby Parker a few years ago, after seeing an ad. I was impressed that they will send you a sampling of frames to try out at home. They also carry sunglasses (which you can get with or without prescription) and have recently launched a limited edition Field Series collection. There are 3 styles, each comes in 2 colors. I thought I would share my thoughts on each and how I would wear them!
First up is Reed, an aviator style with a twist. Aviators are a classic that never go out of style. I like to pair them with casual looks, especially neutral colors like an olive green jacket. The addition of Grady would have taken this look up a notch!


 
Second is Grady, a very classic style. When I think of classic, preppy often comes to mind. Collars, crew neck sweaters, primary colors like navy and red…… This outfit it what I would pair the Reed with.

 
Last, but not least is Bonnie which screams boho to me! I’ve noticed that culottes are still going strong into this Fall so I decided to pull one of those looks for Bonnie. Bonnie would also pair great with maxi dresses and anything flowy!


I hope you’ll take the time to check out Warby Parker, specifically the Field Series Collection. I see that Grady and Reed are unisex styles, and I also love that for every purchase, Warby Parker gives a donation to a non-profit to help source glasses for those in need. But don't wait too long..... this is a limited series. 

No comments: