Friday, August 26, 2016

The Carly

Another new LuLaRoe style I've tried is the Carly dress. It's basically a t-shirt dress which comes in both solids and prints. When it came out, I was not convinced I needed one. When it comes to basics, I know I can find them at a variety of stores for good prices. I like to spend my dollars on unique pieces and prints! I ended up seeing this dress in person, which probably helped "sell" it to me. I slipped it on and it was wonderful, again helping to hide those problem areas. And the versatility, especially choosing a solid color, is great! Here, I'm wearing it with a jean jacket but I've also already worn it alone and belted with an olive utility vest.
 
Carly dress : LuLaRoe
Jean Jacket & Sunglasses : TJ Maxx
Necklace : made by me (pendant from Hobby Lobby)
Ankle Strap Wedges : Rockport





No comments: