Friday, February 28, 2014

Experiments in Blue

Maybe I've said this before (so forgive me) but some might think that crazy printed pants are limited in what you can wear with them. I find that the exact opposite. I have the best time finding new ways to wear them, and this latest bargain purchase is no different. With all the shades of blue and grey, it has been easy to experiment with different tops.
 
The first time I wore them, it was with a black turtleneck and my blue "bubble" necklace. Yesterday, I wore them with a chambray top and black belt/necklace. Since my other chambray shirts are different tones of blue, I have even more options.
 A few weeks ago, I wore them with a black tank and grey sweater from Zulily.  I am almost thinking of starting a Pinterest board just for crazy pants!


No comments: