Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Issue

I just got my issue of the Spring Jewelry Affaire in the mail! I have 2 projects featured, both using decorative tin. I'll show sneak peeks below, without giving away the whole project. Check this issue out when it hits newsstands on April 1st! It's a great book, full of inspiration. I am so proud to be a part of the Stampington family - their magazines are gorgeous!

And look who else has been having fun getting into Mom's jewelry?

"This locket is so funny! The only thing that would make it funnier is if I could stuff a goldfish cracker into it!"
These bangle bracelets have become an obsession this week. He wears them around all evening long, and it's a big fight to take them off for baths and bedtime. He loves taking them on and off and saying "Uh oh" when one goes astray. Dad has the most luck in winning them back before it's off to sleep!

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a little man he is becoming! Such a handsome sprout indeed! I love that he is wearing the bangles. They likely make a great sound, so tactile! And congrats on the Stringing issue! I can't wait to track one down and go, "Hey! I know her!" Enjoy the day, Miss Heather! Erin
P.S. I am heading to Madison for the Best Bead Show to take classes and there is an Anthropologie in Hilldale. I have never been so I am making a planned detour tomorrow night to check it out! I will be thinking of you!