Friday, March 1, 2013

Something old, something new......






FINALLY getting some new pieces out into the world! You can find all of these in my Etsy shop. I am having fun coming up with ways to incorporate my new cabinet as a prop. It's working well as a team with my mannequin and old clipboard.

Also, doing some early Spring cleaning..... one good thing about redoing the studio is that I came across some old pieces and they are marked in my Etsy shop with "SUPER SALE" in the title. These prices are mostly half of what they originally were. I honestly just want them to find good homes. I am tired of looking at them and dragging them to shows. So take advantage! AND, you'll probably get a good rate on shipping too as I have not updated all of that with the recent increases. I'm just getting back into the game, it will take me a while to get everything straight.

No comments: