Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sale Reminder

Hey everyone - just wanted to give a quick reminder about the sale going on to celebrate my upcoming weekend at Bead & Button. Thank you to those who have made purchases - not only do I appreciate your support, but Richard and I enjoy our outings to the post office! And then we usually stop at Starbucks which is right across from where my co-workers/friends are spending their days and we will ring them up for a little visit!

Here are the links for the other sales again:

Erin Prais-Hintz (30% off June 6th - 12th)
Andrew Thornton (20% off June 6th - 10th)
Heather Trudeau (40% off)
Lorelei Eurto (35% off June 6th - 10th)


And I guess I realized that I didn't put a date on the end of my sale so here goes: my sale will end on the 12th which is the last day of B & B. Please note that any purchases made during that time will be shipped out when I return home. I am really looking forward to the show, but also wonder how different it will be for me to have Richard there with me (getting him started early on learning about beads). I am super excited to meet Lorelei in person and shop with her!

If you're going to the show, see you soon!

No comments: