Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday's Peacock Find



So while at Bead & Button, Lorelei and I were chatting with Andrew Thornton at the Green Girl Studio booth and all of a sudden, Lorelei pulled my attention to a cute gal walking up the aisle in a peacock dress! Andrew knew her and introduced us - if I recall correctly her name was Shelly (Sassy Shelly as Andrew called her). I asked her about her dress and she told me the website she got it on: Soul Flower. As soon as I got back to my parents house, I looked it up and placed an order! Lucky for me I was conservative with my bead shopping this year. The website is full of cute clothes - check it out! According to the shipping status, my dress will arrive today. I can't wait to try it on and see how much I love it!

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YAY!! It's so cute!

CraftyHope said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute! I've been getting the soul flower catalog for a while and they are full of all kinds of cute stuff aren't they?