Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

I am really enjoying this long weekend! How about you? My birthday was yesterday, and I must admit - it's nice having your birthday fall on a holiday weekend. My husband always teases me because it usually amounts to several days worth of celebrating. But why not, right? Even though our plans to go the Meijer Gardens today were cancelled due to rain, we did a lot of other fun things. On Saturday, we went out for dinner and a movie - The Other Guys. Being a huge Will Ferrell fan, this flick did not disappoint! Mark Wahlberg is pretty easy on the eyes too! Yesterday, we had dinner at The Common Grill in Chelsea, MI - one of my fav restaurants. If you are ever on the East side of Michigan, I highly recommend eating there.

Making jewelry makes me happy, and I've had some time to do that this weekend too. Here are some new listings on Etsy. Enjoy the rest of your day!



1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well, happy happy day Heather! I am sorry that I missed wishing you a bright shiny new year.

I love that last one with the pendant. Very cool! And that sculpture garden looks like it would be filled with inspiration.

Enjoy the day, Heather!
Erin