Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blingy Ringy

Are you a Sex and the City fan? If you are, then you must be getting excited for the new movie coming out next Thursday! I won't be able to see it right away, so it will be hard for me to wait to see it and try not to hear any spoilers.

These sparkly pink flowers caught my Mom's eye one year at Bead and Button, so I bought several of them. I made necklaces for her, my Grandma, and my cousin's graduation. This last one was feeling unloved and I was inspired by all of the big floral rings I've been seeing in stores lately! It would be perfect for a night out with the girls sipping cosmos! It's in my Etsy store now.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really have to get up to speed. I missed the first movie and now the second one is coming out?! Argh!
I love the ring.
Wondering how your dilemma went?
Enjoy the day!
Erin
P.S. Email me if you will be at Bead & Button. Maybe we can meet up!