Saturday, February 6, 2010

Anyone up for making a Goddess?

These pretty beaded Goddesses were featured in the August 2003 issue of Bead & Button magazine (you can see a photo of it below). They were created by the talented Rhonda Kivett. At the time, she offered kits for sale and I bought one of each. Unfortunately, I never got around to making them. I had always thought that once I completed them, they could sit on a shelf in my studio for inspiration. Or I could frame them. After almost 7 years now, I just don't think it is going to happen even though I think they are so cool!

So, I am offering each kit up for sale in my Loose Feathers shop. They are $15 each (way less than I paid) and come with everything you need to create a Goddess. I'd love for someone to bring these special ladies to life, and for them to have a good home!


1 comment:

apinkdreamer said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hi! i'm eleni from greece!what fantastic art you make !!!!!!! you are very talented!please if you want, visit my blog! i also have a beautiful givaway!