Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Earrings...



... now on Etsy.

I hope everyone had a fabulous long holiday weekend! We enjoyed our company and we hope they had fun. My nieces made some lovely polymer creations that I will have to show, and they loved stringing jewelry! As always, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Where does the time go? Even the best laid plans for my evenings seem to get foiled by unexpected errands, power outages, internet not working, etc..... those are the excuses this week anyway. I'd like to get on a regular schedule of blogging and posting, but it just doesn't seem to happen. I guess I shouldn't stress about it too much because if it loses it's fun, what's the point?

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been wanting to try out some of these inside painted beads. I've seen them in Stringing mag a couple of times. care to share your supplier?

peacockfairy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I got these ladies at a bead show last year. I've gotten others in the past that have been scenery or animals. I was first introduced to this technique while traveling to China - I've watched them with their tiny, curved brushes - it is amazing! Look for them at your upcoming show but if you can't find them, I can pick some up for you at Bead & Button - just let me know - I know of a booth there that always has them.

You also inspired me to perhaps do a post just on Chinese art....