Friday, May 1, 2009

I tweeted m.... opps, I mean, I treated myself.

So, owls don't really tweet, but this was a fun play with words in the title. As my first week of freedom (from school) comes to an end, I decided to treat myself this morning to this lovely necklace from Designs by Lorelei. This certainly was a week full of owls with graduation hats! How perfect! My husband always teases me that I like to draw out celebrations as much as possible. This probably comes from the fact that my birthday is around Labor Day, which happens to be a long weekend anyway. In that same spirit, we are going to an Opera tomorrow evening to celebrate our anniversary which isn't until the 18th. Hey, why not - you only live once - make every day count!

I am getting ready to go scrapbooking tonight with some lovely girlfriends, but hope to get in the studio this weekend.....

1 comment:

Lorelei Eurto said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Turns out your anniversary is on my birthday! CHEERS!!