Congrats! Lorelei picked the "Tell the Story" necklace, so I will get that off in the mail to her! I will then list "In My Past Life" in my shop.
So for my regular post today, I wanted to talk about pictures. I am really lazy when it comes to organizing my digital pictures and maybe many of you are in the same boat. Here's my usual turn of events:
1. Take several pictures, several days of the week. I take pictures as I complete things or if there is something I want to blog about. Several "layers" of pictures are then on my memory card until I decide to clean it. This means every time I want to upload my most recent 5 pictures, it takes a long time because it has to sift through all the others.
2. Post the pictures to either Etsy, blog, Snapfish, or a Flickr group.
3. Here's the step I should be doing more since I've already lived through one computer crash. Every few months I will organize all the pictures on our hard drive and then save them to CD.
4. Clean above mentioned memory card. For some reason, I only feel comfortable doing this when each picture has been saved to CD and possibly ordered from Snapfish.
5. Scrap, frame or share cute pictures of dogs (see below) and other family members/friends. I am actually going scrapping at a friend's house this afternoon.
So there you have it. I don't know if there is an easier/better solution to this. I like to get back to creating as soon as possible, so that's probably why I don't like being bothered with organizing/administration/paperwork type stuff.
And here you have a picture of Mocha, modeling her newest hat from Target - I found it on clearance for 78 cents! It has a cute bird on it - so Spring! It's actually a hat for a cat, so if you need to dress up any of your pets - cat or dog - check it out at Target.