Thursday, May 6, 2021

Made For Each Other

Eva Franco is one of my favorite designers, and I own many of her skirts. Of course I fell in love with this colorful city print and knew I'd be able to style it with a multitude of tops (and my typical denim jacket for chilly days). But this morning I luckily glanced over at this crochet cardigan from years ago and realized these two pieces were made for each other! Nothing is more exciting to my fashion loving heart when that happens. Out of all my colored tanks/tees, I picked navy for this first go around. One thing that I am always feeling bad about is my often lack of jewelry, since that's the last step of getting dressed so easy to skip if you are in a hurry. I love jewelry - and have a lot of it - but this morning I was rushed as I was dropping my kids off to school rather than them taking the bus. My 1st grader had a very important diorama to bring in that would have been difficult to carry on the bus. But in the future, this skirt is calling for a colorful statement necklace or even some bracelets!

Eva Franco Villa Tiered Maxi Skirt - Anthropologie

Moth Crochet Cardigan - Anthropologie (old)

Sonoma Sleeveless Shell & Belt - Kohl's

Sunglasses - Target

XOXO Sandals



 

No comments: