Tuesday, May 18, 2021

LOVE

 When I saw these pants, it was LOVE at first sight! I've always been a fan of wide leg bold printed pants, but this print....... this print is so cool! Very Pucci inspired, artsy, 60's, mod, vacation in the Greek Isles, all the things! With any new item I get, I look at all the ways I can wear it with what I already have. I have tanks/tees in white, seafoam, and even the small amounts of peach in this pattern....... necklaces in the same colors........ denim jackets for layering, which also leads to knowing I can wear a chambray shirt too. But for today, I chose navy for my tee, white sandals, and an amber necklace my hubby brought home from a trip to Poland for me. (Speaking of my hubby, today we celebrate 19 years of marriage!) I like to take photos in different places to add interest to my feed, while always making sure the outfit can be seen well. It was a lucky coincidence when I remembered this mural from a few years ago that couldn't have been a better match! LOVE when that happens!

Maeve Sunshine Wide-Leg Pants - Anthropologie

Double Strap Sandals - Loft




 

No comments: