Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Cropped Crochet

I have loved collecting granny square pieces since falling in love with the pattern several years ago. All of my sweaters have a black background and/or are primary colors, so when I saw this white/pastel one at Anthropologie I had to have it. I am excited that the cropped style will look great over dresses, but today I wore it with a simple jeans and tee outfit. This tee has a peplum back which adds a fun detail, and I also pulled out the tote bag that was a fun Meijer find a few years ago that is almost a perfect match! One thing I will say when I wear these crochet pieces is that besides getting compliments on them (I got 3 today) I also get asked if I made it. Unfortunately, I have to tell them this is one skill I have not picked up.



 

No comments: