Monday, April 12, 2021

Sorbet Stripes

I ran into Target for some groceries yesterday, and couldn't avoid seeing this dress on display front and center! The colors of these stripes did me in - you almost have to see them in person to really appreciate the washed pastel and earthy tones. Cotton, tiered, with pockets, $30. Normally reaching for my denim jacket, I was glad to pull out this cropped olive utility jacket that I've had for years and the neutral sandals are from Target last year. This dress has adjustable spaghetti straps for hotter temps, and I'll run through my usual spiel here of the various styling ideas: belted, worn over a tee for a 90's look, other jackets or cardigans over it, a button up chambray over it tied at the waist..... by now, you know the drill! Oh, and if you want a matching family look, there are pieces for your kiddos in this same fabric! In the link below for the dress, just scroll down and it will show you the rest of the collection.

Universal Thread Dress - Target


 

No comments: