Thursday, December 17, 2020

Love It, Couldn't Wear It

Has anyone seen and become obsessed with the latest TicTok going around, about dogs showcasing outfits they couldn't wear in 2020? Check out "Tika the Iggy" and "Honey the Iggy" if you want a laugh. I've still been wearing what I want in 2020 for the most part, so this phrase more applies to not being able to wear something because of packages being held hostage at sorting facilities. A few weeks ago, I fell in love with some gem print pieces at Ann Taylor. Out of all of the styles, I decided on this blouse and ordered the matching skirt. I was looking forward to wearing the pieces together, as well as showing several outfit ideas with them on their own. Well, the skirt is sitting in Indianapolis right now and has been for 2 weeks. It is no longer on the website, so I can't even reorder it, so I just have to hope it shows up eventually. I know, it's happening to everyone and there are bigger problems at hand, so I shouldn't complain. So I figured while I wait I would go ahead and show the top, with simple black jeans and shoes, if anyone is looking for a festive piece while all the good sales are going on. This print also comes in a cami and turtleneck. I loved having an excuse to wear my pink blingy sunglasses (Gucci dupes via Target), and I've also since found the most incredible matching necklace at a secondhand shop that is making me even more anxious to get the skirt!

Garland Ruffle Tie Neck Blouse - Ann Taylor



 

No comments: