Thursday, May 28, 2020

Virgo

 Two things to recap: 1. I love raiding the lounge wear section for "dresses" and/or purchasing dresses that look like nightgowns. 2. 90's girl to the core, I love a strappy dress over a t-shirt.
 Now that those things are out of the way, if I haven't said so before I am a Virgo and I take my sign very seriously. Meaning, what is said about Virgos is SO true for me and I love peeking at my horoscope when I need guidance. So when I saw this lounge "dress" at Anthro I thought the print was so fun! I love that the print is black, but also with some navy around the astrological cards so that both colors will go. Of course I wanted to show it styled a few different ways so I belted it and threw a jean jacket over it. Then I put it over a t-shirt. On super hot days you could certainly just wear it on it's own (loose or belted) with some flip flops. It would be a great swim coverup to throw on! I also thought of wearing a t-shirt over it and knotting the t-shirt at the waist. I did a quick search for Virgo t-shirts that would match, and I am so tempted to get the one that says: "Virgo: 50% Nice, 50% Leave Me Alone". Fellow Virgos, is that not the truth or what???


No comments: