Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Dearly Loved

 Sometimes it's hard to determine between "holiday" wear and "seasonal" wear. I think this cute dear sweater is perfect for January and February because of Winter and Valentine's Day! I bought it right after Christmas as it was marked down pretty good. Yes, there is snow on the ground but if driveways, parking lots, and walk ways are dry and clear I am still trying to get away with slip on shoes.
 Also, when I wear my hair like this (used my waving iron) I feel like Alexis from Schitt's Creek. I had a conversation with my friend about how Alexis has the same dark/light hair that I have. I know it is a purposeful style for many - perhaps blended better rather than just growing out - but for the show I wonder if they are trying to portray that she can't afford to get her hair done anymore? Or if there are no good stylists in Schitt's Creek? Or is it a purposeful style since that is very trendy right now? Whatever it is, it makes me feel a bit better about this transition!

No comments: