Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Patchwork Sweater

I just realized the last outfit I posted was.... black jeans..... and a grey top. Kinda boring, I know, but we are in that weird post holiday/mid-Winter time where wearing a dress or skirt takes so much more effort because of tights, layers, etc.... I do have some fun outfits I'd like to share soon so hopefully that happens. Until then, take advantage of all of the super cheap Winter deals! I got this sweater 60% off - it's out of stock right now, but that can change on a daily basis so once it is in stock again I will link it. 
What drew me to this sweater was the patchwork style with the different textures and colors. These are the special details that elevate a simple outfit. It's oversized fit is perfection this time of year!
Patchwork Sweater - Loft
Rock & Republic High Roller Jeans - Kohl's
Booties - Sole Society
Sunglasses - Target


No comments: