Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Second Chances

I recently got this cute dress at Anthropologie during an extra 40% off sale prices deal, and even though it's colors are Spring/Summer I had to wear it anyway. I wore it last week with tights and boots (see second set of pics), and had a belt on at the beginning of the day, but felt the length of the dress with tights was a bit dowdy. Maybe it's just me but when I don't like an outfit, I feel like I need to redo it fairly soon. So it got it's second chance this week. I went with bare legs, which I don't usually do in the Winter, and a cropped jean jacket helped give waist definition (and warmth). What's going to be even better is some strappy sandals in the warmer seasons!





 

ett:twa Coreyell Turtleneck Dress - Anthropologie
Lenora Dame Necklace - TJ Maxx


No comments: