Thursday, December 13, 2018

Boho Roses

The last time I featured this cardigan on the blog was back in 2014 when I was pregnant with Carson. It's technically a "maternity" cardigan, but I am a believer that any cardigan can be a "maternity" cardigan if you wear it open. I love it just as much as I did 4+ years ago. When I bought it, it reminded me of a much more expensive Free People sweater and even just this season I saw a similar coat at Anthropologie.
When I wore it pregnant, it was with blue jeans and a black tank. Nowadays I like to wear it with black jeans and pull out the green with the tank and booties. And a pop of pink with my necklace!
Cardigan : Motherhood Maternity
Rock & Republic Jeans, Sonoma Tank and Booties : Kohl's
Anthro Necklace via TJ Maxx
Sunglasses : Target




No comments: