Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Chenille Crush

Last Winter, I was thrilled to see that chenille had made a comeback and I bought the pink (Loft) and red (Target) cardigan (two pink looks shown here). I am happy to report that Loft and Target are carrying similar sweaters again this year. When I find pieces I like, I tend to buy them in multiples - case in point : the silky tanks and long cardi's from this post. I thought I would round up some of the looks I've been creating with these dreamy pieces!
A New Day Chenille Cardigan in gold - Target
LuLaRoe "Christy" Tee in city print
Rock & Republic High Roller Jeans - Kohl's (old)
necklace - Anthropologie (old)
Close up! Loving this city print!
Chenille Cardigan - Target (last year)
Peacock Blouse - Loft (but I found the same one here)
Mossimo High Rise Cargo Pants - Target (old)
Sonoma "Sonya" booties - Kohl's (last year)
Close up! Loving these rich jewel colors together..... olive, navy, burgundy.
Chenille Cardigan - Loft (last year)
High Rise Jeggings - American Eagle (old)
Sonoma Tank - Kohl's (old)
Since I previously wore this pink sweater with blue & black jeans, I wanted to try a monochromatic look with maroon jeans.
Liberty Garden Tank - Anthropologie (old)
Rock & Republic High Roller Jeans - Kohl's (old)
necklace - Anthropologie (last year)
dv booties - Target (last year)
I've been loving several "neutrals" mixed together, so I really liked experimenting with this olive, gray and black combo!




No comments: