Monday, August 17, 2015

Tag Sale Finds

Anthropologie’s Summer Tag Sale is now over, but during the months that they had it I was lucky enough to snag some good pieces. However, they did just start an extra 20% off sale items again today - not sure how long it will last.
This Chambray Swing Top by Adriano Goldschmied was $188 marked down to $59.95 and with the extra 25% off it was $44.96
I am an official chambray convert! From not having any in my closet a few years ago, I find myself gravitating toward it every chance I get now. The style of this top is unique and it’s boxy shape can be a bit tricky, but I like it.
These Talulah Shooties by Latigo were $158.00 marked down to $39.95 and with the extra 25% off they were $29.97
This is my first experience with this brand, and I am impressed. They are well made and the leather is so buttery soft! Ever since my favorite pair of black wedges wore out last summer, I’ve been on the hunt for replacements – so much so that I almost feel like a hoarder of every brand that has something remotely similar! (I’ll do an update post on what worked/what didn’t). But, details like the cutout wood heel and scalloped edge on these beauties really sets them apart. My motto is, anytime you can get a pair of expensive shoes on super sale like this, go for it! Being comfy all day right out of the box? That’s a major plus too!
Pieces I already had were Apt 9 black skirt (Kohl’s), statement necklace & sunglasses (TJ Maxx).








No comments: