Monday, September 29, 2014

Kimono Kraze

A trend that I've seen emerge greatly in the last year or so has been kimonos. Especially lightweight sheer ones. For instance, go into TJ Maxx and you will find so many to choose from you will go crazy! Long, short, fringe trimmed, lace trimmed, tons of patterns, etc...... I picked up this peacock feather printed one at Macy's a few years back. So I guess I was a little ahead of the times. Today's look is very similar to the last look I posted. Maternity basics (jeans and tank from Motherhood Maternity) with just the top layering piece, necklace and mocs changed out (Friday I had my navy ones on, today my brown ones). It's an effortless look that anyone can pull off!
 Other random thoughts from today......
 
It's funny how the color (grey/blue) of our old house is the same as our new house! We painted the door on our old house red, and are thinking of painting this one a burnt orange.
 I cannot wait to get my hair done on Wednesday! It's funny how almost overnight you get to the point where you can't stand your roots! I guess it's even more noticeable when you take pictures for blogging.
 I am feeling huge! Especially when people ask my due date and then get a surprised look on their face.



2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You look stylish and gorgeous. With my second child I felt as big as a house, and people were thinking I was having twins a full two months before my due date. People can be so insensitive! Turns out I carry a lot of fluid in there so they are swimming around having a hella good time and never want to leave! I am so happy for your new home! Enjoy the day. Erin

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You look beautiful. I never looked as good as you do pregnant. I cannot pull off the kimono. I bought one but it is too boxy for me. I will admire them on you. And I LOVE your door. That is exactly the color I am thinking or repainting ours. It is beautiful. Grey blue is one of my favorite colors.

Jenni