Sunday, September 23, 2012

OOTD - Pattern Mixing


I haven't been too comfortable with the pattern mixing trend yet. The only thing I can think of it perhaps it's because I wear some pretty bold prints as it is, I couldn't imagine putting some of them together. I have to be honest, I kind of stumbled upon this look that I submitted to the Effortless Anthropologie blog this week.

Hanalei Buttondown (Owl Print) - Anthropologie
Worthington Mixed Pattern Pencil Skirt - JC Penney
Apt 9 Belt - Kohl's
Eurostep Sandals - Famous Footwear (on clearance for $15 minus $5 birthday coupon = $10!!!)
Necklace - my own design
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Peggy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the pattern mixing and the owl shirt!