Sunday, September 11, 2011

Peacock finds from the weekend......

In between all of the events we attended this weekend, Kristen and I did find some time to do some shopping. After leaving Heather's book signing at Barnes & Noble, we hit a few stores in the mall area. We spotted a Michael's right down the road and I was on the hunt for those Industrial Chic hearts I keep talking about. While there, I also found these 2 peacock pendants! Since it was a bigger Michael's store, they had a little bit more variety than my local one. So, I have no idea if my Michael's would get these in so I had to grab them.

Sunday, before the art reception, we met up in a nearby town called Marshall. They were having their annual home tour which also includes a craft and flea market. I found this fused glass peacock pendant at one of the booths and gave in. It is such a vibrant color in person and it is begging to be strung on some equally vibrant beads.


I couldn't resist this little ceramic peacock planter at the flea market, especially when the seller came down in price. Even if I don't plant anything in him, it would make for a cool candle or bead holder!

1 comment:

Prządka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, all of these peacocks are very nice. I'm sure you'll do something beautiful with both peacock pendants. Greetings :)