Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday's Peacock Find

I know I haven't kept up with Friday's Peacock Find posts, for many reasons that I will not bore you with listing. But I'd like to start it up again, being inspired lately by what else??? Recent peacock finds! Friday makes even more sense now too because the afternoons are Mom's "Me" Time. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but my lovely employer has what is called Summer Hours (from daylight savings to daylight savings). Working an extra hour each day lets you have Friday afternoon off. These extra hours are even more important now with the little one. I use them to run errands mostly and maybe squeeze in some jewelry making. Women are typically nurturers and give a lot of themselves so having a few hours a week to devote to yourself is very important and healthy. Therefore, most of my peacock purchases happen to be on a Friday afternoon anyway.

The above top was purchased at Target (a good place for peacock finds) for $19.99
It is a silky navy material with little feathers.
Blousy top with an elastic band is most flattering and comfy!
Easy to throw on with anything and accessorize with a long necklace (the one pictured happens to be from Target also from a few years ago).

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments: