Monday, May 2, 2011

Ready! And waiting.....

My bag is packed and ready to go. I've paid someone to paint my toenails, since I couldn't reach them. Believe me, my feet are like 3 times this big since this photo was taken! I now know where the phrase "barefoot and pregnant" came from - it's because NONE of your shoes fit! I have been trudging to work in flip flops lately, just trying to make it through each day.

I was able to maneuver some leg shaving - you know, all these things I think are "important" when I know the doctor's and nurse's could care less. It's all for my own sense of comfort / clean / feeling as put together as I can???

I guess since I felt so good for most of this pregnancy, I was in denial about these end symptoms ever coming. I miss wearing my wedding ring (the only piece of jewelry I never take off). I hate not being able to move as quickly or in the same directions as I used to. At least the head cold I was battling is finally gone! I am so happy to breathe again!

The first load of laundry is done in the special baby detergent - his sheets, blankets and some clothes. Some of the clothes are so tiny I have a hard time believing that he will be that little!


Jon and I have been enjoying our time together, these last few weeks, feeling a closer bond than ever. It's been such a special time!

5 comments:

TesoriTrovati said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Heather! I am so excited for you! Your life will be forever changed when that little man goes walking about in this world with a piece of your heart! I am also proud of you for taking these great photos to chronicle it. I refused to have any pictures taken. As such there is not much photographic evidence... but you look stunning, my dear! I am praying for you and your happy little family to be!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Doreen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Heather, I am so happy for you! You look beautiful. Do not fear, those tiny clothes will fit for about a week...they grow so fast! I love all your preggers pictures.

Jen Judd said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for sharing these special thoughts during this unique time! Wishing you the best as you meet your little one. :)

Beth Hikes said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing your new little one :) blessings on your journey ahead to give birth :)

Jennifer Hepler-Takens said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So excited for you! This is a magical time!