Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BTW

Bead Table Wednesday - 1/19/11
Today I am showing these strands of plastic (or lucite) beads I got at Hobby Lobby a while ago. I was drawn to their shapes and colors and how they looked together. There is a forest green owl, blue ribbed design, and faceted fuchsia barrels. I want to mix these into some chunky pieces and will probably add some wood beads in, as well as anything else interesting I can find. Since the holes are larger, I am thinking of trying some leather for stringing. Dare I say I am going to challenge myself again for another weekend reveal!
I thought I'd also share what else I am excited about this week, by the way (BTW):
1. Green Girl Studios unveiled a new peacock toggle clasp! I'm not going to Tucson, so I wonder how soon I can get my hands on some......
2. I am expecting some fun goodies in the mail this week that I cannot wait to play with! Some dragonflies from Nancy's Round Rabbit Extra shop..... Some links and bead caps from Lorelei's Tin Snippets shop....... And a road trip pendant from Melanie at Earthenwood Studio to continue to create car themed jewelry.
3. I was the feature designer on A Jewelry Accord blog today. Thanks Erin and Lorelei!!!

No comments: