Monday, January 11, 2010

Let the bidding begin!

As promised, I have just listed 7 items on eBay for the Art Center's Sustainable Growth campaign. Five necklaces, a bracelet, and a ring. Each piece features some kind of artisan bead - an Andrew Thornton original, some Pam Wynn polymer beads... but mostly I purged by collection of Anne Choi beads. I will probably be kicking myself years from now, but I am glad to be helping the Art Center.

The auctions will end next Monday (the 18th) around this same time. So bid early, bid often, and know that you are helping a good cause! Just like in my Etsy shop, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all of these pieces. And the starting bids are very low - like the cost of an Anne Choi bead alone!






1 comment:

Andrew Thornton said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You've made some really lovely things! I love all the Anne Choi goodness... and I spy a birdie! Hope you sell lots!