Thursday, December 24, 2009

Handmade Gifts - Parents

This holiday season, I was more inspired than ever to give handmade. I have been a busy bee these last few months, but have been unable to unveil anything until these gifts made it to their recipients. Over the next few days, I will show you what I created!


My Mom loves snowmen, so I used some of the new techniques I learned in my recent metals class to create this snowman pin for her. I drew and stamped various designs on his copper shape in order to etch it. Then I attached buttons and a scrapbook hinge nose with rivets!


I made my Dad a key chain. I etched a key onto the copper, and then I used my metal letter stamps to apply his initials.


1 comment:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wonderful gifts, i'm sure they will love them.
merry christmas!
sandra