Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Walk Like An Egyptian" SALE

I've been taking inspiration from the Egyptians lately, and creating several pieces of jewelry with elements like beetle wings, hieroglyphics, and Ankhs. My husband and I are very interested in Egyptian history - we watch almost any show on TV that has to do with it, go to different museums that have traveling exhibits, and even dressing up one year for Halloween! We would love to someday travel to Egypt.

In honor of my fascination, I am offering 25% off my Egyptian pieces on Etsy! The prices have already been adjusted, and will be in effect until the end of October.

Simple necklace with a Czech glass cartouche bead, beetle wing, and horus eye shell from Lillypilly Designs.
Ankh from Zoa Art paired with Czech glass cartouche beads.
Shimmery emerald green beetle wings look great on gold!
Yep, I'll even consider this *more steampunk* inspired necklace as Egyptian. Beetle focal from Earthenwood Studio, Vintaj brass beetles, and various "gears".
Czech glass cartouche beads attached to Vintaj brass blanks.

1 comment:

Silver Parrot said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay, now I've got that song stuck in my head LOL! Great pieces, though, and I love to watch the Egyptian history stuff on TV as well!