Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Self Portrait Kimono


 A few posts ago, I talked about how shopping trends were changing. Here's a good example of a retailer changing their style. Dress Barn, which has typically sold a more conservative look, has started to get into boho. I LOVE this new option from them, but I'm sure their loyal shoppers might not be thrilled about it. It looks like they are still offering a lot of what they are known for, but who knows if that will last? I believe all of their brick & mortar stores closed last year so online is the only option. I've noticed they have great sales too - for instance right now the entire site is 30% off! I saw this kimono in a pop up ad and was intrigued. I love unique prints, and the artsy feminine faces are really fun. I've seen doodle face prints like this before and always liked them. So easy to layer over black jeans and a tank, but it would be fun over a black dress too. I used the waist tie to as a head wrap!

Sonoma Shell - Kohl's (old)
Simply Vera Sunglasses - Kohl's
Necklace - Anthropologie

No comments: