Thursday, September 17, 2020

Have A Nice Day!

The third and final Bright Walls mural festival in Jackson has been postponed until 2021. That didn't stop them though from having a few "Bright Spots" done last week. There were 3 artists in town spread out appropriately for social distancing to give us something pretty and hopeful in 2020. This "have a nice day" is located on the library! 
 
Today, I am wearing an embroidered peplum top from Anthropologie. THESE are the kind of tops that I love from them and I own so many variations. I appreciate that they take a universally flattering silhouette, and add unique prints/details. This one has the cutest colorful embroidered design, and some button accents. It is a bit sheer, so I wore a white tee under so the colors would really pop! Paired with jeans (high rise Rockstar from Old Navy), slip on footwear (Birkenstock Madrid Big Buckle), and my designer dupe bracelets (No Boundaries from Walmart). I cannot find this top on the Anthro website right now, but it is on sale (with an extra 40% off). My store in Ann Arbor had a ton of them.


 

No comments: