Friday, August 16, 2019

Might As Well Jump!

I posted earlier this season that I was finally finding some jumpsuits that worked for me, and that I was officially Team Jumpsuit after having previously boycotted them. Since Walmart has upped their game, I am also now Team Walmart after having previously boycotted them too! I stopped in there the other day and found this jumpsuit........ for $16.96!!!
I am drawn to patterns like this, and in my opinion this piece rivals anything you might find at Anthropologie! It is so easy and comfy, and the colors will transition well into Fall! The top is very modest and does not show a bra. It also has pockets!
I tried as hard as I could to match another necklace to this, but once again this wood beaded one from Anthropologie won out, blending well with the orange and purple colors. Who knew I wore so much orange and purple? Certainly not me!
Jean Jacket : TJ Maxx
Latigo Sandals : Anthropologie
Wood Beaded Necklace : Anthropologie
Sunglasses : Target


No comments: