Friday, May 3, 2019

Pixilated Peach

I tried to talk myself out of this skirt, because I need another frilly skirt like I need a hole in my head, but then I tried it on and knew I had to have it. I waited until it hit sale + an extra 40% off. It's a peach lining with a sheer layer of pixilated flowers. It reminds me very much of cross stitch. I realize I've been posting a lot of "new" items, which I guess is par for the course when the seasons change, but it's also due to waiting until the weather cooperated!
My initial outfit idea for this was a white tee/tank and jean jacket. I'm glad I went for a more matchy-matchy look with a peach tank and olive jacket. I bought these Anthro copycat shells at Kohl's a few years back in every color they had. I didn't have much to wear the peach with so now I am glad it has a better purpose! I bought these olive sandals secondhand last summer, trying to match a dress (which they didn't). I thought about getting rid of them (reselling, donate) but then I figured a wear enough olive that I should get some use out of them. I tried a few necklaces with this, but liked the outfit standing on its own. 
Sonoma Shell : Kohl's (old)
Hei Hei Jacket : Anthropologie (old, secondhand)
Sandals : Poshmark




No comments: