Sunday, September 17, 2017

An Ostentation of Pictures

I had the hardest time getting good pictures of this t-shirt because the graphics are so faint. And I didn't realize it was wrinkled until I took the first picture and reviewed it on my camera. How does a t-shirt get wrinkled!?!?!? Anyway, it says "An Ostentation of Peacocks". Ostentation is one of the words used to describe a group of peacocks, which makes sense because the meaning is: a display intended to impress others.
Carson got into the picture taking today, and ended up wanting to "take turns", so there are just as many pictures of him as there are for the blog! It was funny to watch him start to imitate some poses! 
This was just an easy, comfy look for the weekend running around. Nothing too exciting, but I like to show how my day to day differs so much. And I always have to showcase peacock items! I wore some embellished sandals to try to pull the silver detail on the shirt which is from Anthropologie. I've been getting great sale codes, a birthday code and birthday money so I've bought a lot from Anthro this month.
Carson is wearing a Paw Patrol shirt, black shorts, and shark sandals - all hand me downs courtesy of his big brother. Hee, hee. Oh these boys are all about Paw Patrol lately!
Illustration Tee : Anthropologie
Rock & Republic High Rise Jeans : Kohl's (old)
Candies Sandals : Kohl's (old)
The delicious smells from The Common Grill started wafting down the alley, but we had to get going. Are you seeing a theme here? My major interests are fashion and food!









No comments: