Monday, April 22, 2013

Wedding Season

This time of year signals "Wedding Season" as many brides choose the Spring/Summer/Early Fall for their nuptials. Even though I'll be married 11 years next month, weddings are definitely on my mind! I made 3 pairs of the above earrings for the bridesmaids of a friend who is getting married in June. I love the green and pearl together, and I had those green rhinestone roundels for quite some time and am happy they found a home. Luckily, I had exactly 6 of them so it worked out perfect!

Then, for the wedding I am a part of in September, us "maids" got together to help make fabric flowers! It was so fun and addictive! I cannot wait to see this wedding come together - I can totally share the "vision" that Kristen has for it. As our dresses arrive, and shoes are found, and shower planning gets underway, it is all very exciting!

No comments: