Saturday, February 5, 2011

6 month... 6 month.... 6 month footlong!

You know that annoying jingle about Subway's $5 foot longs? Well, it got stuck in my head the other day when I realized that I am now in my 6th month of pregnancy (25 weeks) and from what I am reading the baby measures about a foot long. Ha!

So here are some recent pics I've been playing around with. I am experimenting with the timer on the new digital camera my parents got us for Christmas, and a cool little tripod my dear friend got me. No more pics in the bathroom mirror - yeah!!!

So far, I am still enjoying getting dressed everyday - loving my body and having fun in my closet. The little one is moving around a lot and it is the most awesome feeling! We are able to start to see some of the movement from the outside. Last night, my little dog Biscuit was laying his head on the bump and the boy kicked so hard that Biscuit jumped up and was like "WTF"??? Both dogs love curling up and laying by the belly at night which I find so endearing. It just melts my heart.

3 comments:

Doreen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute! I especially like the first picture. You look so sweet and mom-like.

Erin Siegel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG! 1. I can't believe you're 6 months pregnant already! It seems like yesterday you announced you were and 2. you are sooo beautiful!!! These are really lovely pics, Heather. Isn't it fun being pregnant? I loved it and I loved my pregnant body! I actually felt really cute pregnant. Like you said here, I enjoyed getting dressed and showing off my baby bump in those cute maternity clothes! The baby kicks and movements are amazing and they get even better as your pregnancy progresses! It feels so amazing that little life is growing in your belly. Enjoy! I know you are!

Heather Powers said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So wonderful Heather! You look adorable.