Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Warm & Fuzzy

I've had these little felted balls from Hobby Lobby for quite some time now. I love the color combo, and especially the fact that they also have tiny seed beads sew onto them. I knew I wanted to use all four colors together and finally, this design came to me. It is quite modern and funky! I made 3 necklaces, but strung them with different colored seed beads in coordinating hues. This way, I can put one of each of these at all 3 outlets I sell at: Etsy, the Art Center, and another local store. It will be a competition of sorts, to see where one sells first!


2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is such a fun design! What is the bar that is holding them? I think that these are just the thing to sell out fast. Very different indeed! Enjoy the day! Erin

peacockfairy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Erin - it's a 10 hole wood bar that is something new at Hobby Lobby! I see so many possibilites with these!