Saturday, July 3, 2021

Pre-Holiday Post

When I saw this pastel tiered dress at Anthropologie in the Spring, I knew it would become the "IT" dress of the season and sell out quickly. Just from being interested in fashion for so long, I have these instincts when I see things. Sure enough, I started seeing it on all the favorite bloggers/influencers I follow. Of course I loved it, but tried to reason with myself since I already have so many tiered pieces. Last week, I saw it show up on a site called Social Threads for half the price plus an extra discount for first time shoppers. I decided to go ahead and get it and I couldn't be happier - not just because it is gorgeous, but it sold out on that site as well! These colors are just so pretty together, and I love the black accents so that you can accessorize with black. Flowy dresses like this truly feel like you have nothing on, which is exactly what I want on hot days!



 

No comments: