Monday, February 3, 2020

That's a wrap!

 It was in the early 70's when Diane von Furstenberg invented the wrap dress. While I have never owned a DVF design, I have owned wrap style dresses in the past. LuLaRoe has now come out with a wrap dress - the Michelle - and lucky for me they have a peacock feather print! Keep 'em coming LuLaRoe, because Mama keeps buying - LOL!
Wrap dresses can make you feel even more exposed since there is not only a horizontal hem to worry about when sitting or when the wind picks up, but also a vertical seam! I am thankful it is tights season, and even though I wear biker short type underwear under dresses in the warmer months I will probably pin this in some way.
Michelle Dress - LuLaRoe
Merona Sunglasses - Target
Spanx Tights
Massini Boots - Meijer


No comments: