Sunday, June 24, 2012

Feeling Boho

The weekly reader's outfits are up over at the Effortless Anthropologie blog, and here is my submission this week. This ensemble is so "me" when I am outside of the corporate world. I love relaxed, feminine, funky, boho, hippie looks.

These jeans from Anthro (Citizens of Humanity Wide Leg Crops) are not for the conservative, that is for sure! They are wide, distressed and have unfinished hems. I couldn't love them more. The fabric is so soft, like they've been worn for 100 years. I love pieces like this that I know I will own for a really long time. Really comfy and fun.

The tank I got at The Limited on clearance for $9.99. I love the unique butterfly print, where they are set wing to wing so they look like flowers. The sandals - Unlisted "Web Page" are my trusty black wedges that I will wear for many summer seasons.

You can get the necklace - "Ruffled" in my Etsy shop for 20% off right now! It's definitely a statement necklace of multicolored handmade love.

No comments: