Sunday, January 29, 2012

Peacock Love Forver!

This week's outfit submitted for Effortless Anthropologie.......

The Anthropologie piece here is the peacock feather skirt by Rutzou. As you can probably imagine, I have a lot of peacock clothes. So, things really need to make an impression now for me to buy them. The colors in this skirt are what did it for me. Such a departure from the usual teals, blues, green, and purples. The bright chartreuse, paired with dark grey, deep plums and a touch of pink - so pretty! A simple eggplant shell, grey cardigan, grey tights and boots (not shown). And I'll let ya in on a little secret..... the tights and cardigan are maternity! Since finding maternity tights, I will never wear regular tights again. They stay up, create a smooth silhouette, and are super comfy. I find myself wearing a lot more skirts and dresses now that I have them.

2 comments:

Beth Hikes said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the skirt! Gorgeous :)

Maria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aaaaww I love your peacock skirt! Gorgeous!

xoxo Maria

blog: http://blog.missesdressy.com/author/maria-s
Shop: http://missesdressy.com