Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wood Shop Reloaded

I've just added some new wood burned components to my Loose Feathers etsy shop, many of which are from a scrapbook embellishment package I found. They are wood shapes with pre-printed images on them, but I enhanced them with my wood burning on the front and backs. I am going to try very hard to keep adding new things to the Loose Feathers shop - whether it be wood findings or destash.

It's been quite a productive weekend thus far. I spent the whole day yesterday scrapbooking with a nice group of friends. I scrapped my first trimester, and then got caught up on a lot of other pages. The sense of accomplishment was great, and I think my motivation and speed was based on the fact that I know once the baby comes I will have very little time for scrapbooking - at least at first.

I'm off to see what else I can get done today! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

SummersStudio said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You've been busy! These are lovely designs. First trimester already. It will go so quickly. And you are so right, those first few months especially are nothing but baby. But it goes quickly and you won't want to miss a second. Be well!