Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday's Peacock Find


Sorry - I just had to do it! I promise, not all Friday peacock finds will turn to baby stuff, but I just couldn't resist! Of course I am finding all kinds of baby things that are peacocks or owls. I know it will be must easier to pick things out once we know the gender, but I still have a feeling that my husband and I will have some tiffs over the nursery decor. This being due to my obsession with peacocks and owls.
Anyway, you can find this cute little rocker here. It's one of those things that won't be needed right away, but would be a great first Christmas gift???
Also, check out the Art Bead Scene blog today. Lorelei has graciously included one of my wood burned pendants in her "wordy" collection today. I have to say, I love word beads too! And speaking of my little Loose Feathers shop, I know I have been neglecting it for some time. But I have been working on new pieces to add soon. Let's hope I have some energy to do it this weekend!

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is just too ding-dang cute, Heather! I will have to go and check out the ABS. Lorelei is always finding such great things in her Friday Finds, and words are my favorite.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

SummersStudio said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is the sweetest rocker I have ever seen!