Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I am looking forward to some fun Halloween events today, which I will blog about later. But first, I just listed some new seasonal appropriate pieces in my Etsy shop!

I just love how these bracelets turned out! I got the colorful little skull beads from Ornamentea, and then each bracelet features an artist skull. The one on the left has a pewter skull bead from Green Girl Studios and the one on the right has a silver charm from Hint. I just love how I found some silver beads that have what look like little dotted flowers on them to match the eyes of the skull in the Hint charm! That bracelet I am keeping for myself, but the Green Girl Studio has been listed for a mere $18!
And here is a necklace inspired by the falling leaves. I got this Raku leaf pendant at a bead shop in Wisconsin over the summer. It is so gorgeous on it's own, I wanted to keep the rest of the design simple. I just love how the copper looks with it! It is now listed for $36!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

beautiful pieces!

Mellisa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that necklace with the Raku leaf!